1. Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the microfiber cloth.
2. Peel the protective layer 1 off the adhesie side.
3. Carefully align the tempered glass and the cutouts to the screen and slowly begin the application process.
4. Press center of the tempered glass lightly (only a minimum amount of pressure is necessary). Then adhesive part spred to over all smoothly. The film`s adhesive properties allow the tempered glass to stick onto your screen.
5. If air bubbles get trapped under the tempered glass, use the squeegee to remove the, beginning from the center.